Adding statements for a single user
- Select Customers
- Find the customer’s name on the left
- Click on New Transaction and choose Statement.
- Now as your choice choose Balance Forward, Open Item or Transaction Statement
- Mention your Statement Date, Start Date, and End Date
Adding statements for multiple users
- Open Create and select Statements.
- Select statement type
- Enter Statement Date, Start Date, and End Date
- Click OK
- Statements screen will be displayed.
- Below statements select the customer’s email you want to send
- Click on send, statements will be forwarded to the emails you selected
For any questions or queries call QuickBooks support on +1-888-300-6790
- QuickBooks Error PS107
- Quickbooks Error 6150
- Quickbooks Error 1311
- How to Install QuickBooks Desktop
- IIF File in QuickBooks Desktop
- Repair Print & PDF issues in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Install Error 1712
- QuickBooks Installation Error 1334
- Can I Use QuickBooks on a Chromebook?
- Can I synchronize QuickBooks Online with my Desktop version?