QuickBooks Mac Plus 2022 is an accounting software exclusively for Mac users. It is subscription-based and offers a myriad of features, including ones that are Mac-specific. Here is everything about QuickBooks Mac Plus 2022:
Subscription Plans and Number of Users:
- 1 Subscription Plans and Number of Users:
- 2 What’s New in QuickBooks Mac Plus 2022?
- 3 More Features
- 4 Why Mac Plus 2022 for Business
- 5 Requirements
- 6 FAQ
Currently, the company offers three types of subscription plans that depend on the number of users. QuickBooks Mac Plus 2022 doesn’t support more than three users.
- An annual subscription for a single user is available at $349.99
- An annual subscription for two users is available at $549.99
- An annual subscription for three users is available at $749.99
What’s New in QuickBooks Mac Plus 2022?
QuickBooks has added several interesting features that take accounting to the next level. Here is what is new in QuickBooks Mac Plus 2022:
- Auto-send Statements – The latest QuickBooks Mac Plus 2022 allows you to automate all recurring statements to various client groups according to their payment propensity or requirement. Regular reminders ensure timely payments.
- Customer Support – You can access live QuickBooks desktop support professionals at no extra cost. You can request a callback or chat live with them.
- Compatible with Apple Silicon Processor – This version of QuickBooks has been specifically designed for Mac, making it compatible with Mac hardware, especially the latest Apple Silicon Processor.
- Receipt Management – This feature allows precise categorization, recording, or modification of multiple receipt transactions. You can now auto-import receipt data from a PDF or your iPhone and create and categorize receipt transactions.
- Improved Bank Feeds – Importing and automatic categorization/batch editing of all bank transactions by accounts, payees, and classes. Almost no transaction discrepancies along with data safety as manual entries are removed.
- Create Customer Groups – This feature lets you create customer groups (using rules) that auto-update to match as criteria set by you, allowing you to manage your customers efficiently.
- Select from Multiple Email Contacts – A detailed saved list of vendors and/or customer lists allows easy selection of the right recipient to send emails.
- Improved Transaction Management – You will now be able to see bank transaction status on invoices and checks.
- Collapse Report Columns and Rows – Reviewing lengthy reports will no longer be an issue as the unnecessary rows and columns can now be hidden.
- Gmail Option for Default Email – You can now have your Gmail as the default QuickBooks email client for easy access to official emails.
Why Mac Plus 2022 for Business
The QuickBooks Mac Plus 2022 offers an easy-to-use and intuitive user interface. It is an excellent option for both self-employed professionals and small businesses that take care of their own bookkeeping.
It takes care of inventory tracking, tracks sales tax for your business, creates professional invoices, manages bills and accounts payable, and also tracks your income and expenses. The bookkeeping for your business will be organized, safe, and easy to handle with this latest version of QuickBooks.
System and Browser Requirements
- Stable internet connection
- A minimum of macOS X v11.3 (Big Sur) is required
- Intel or Apple CPU hardware is required
- A minimum of iOS 12.0 is compulsory to access all iPhone features of this software
Integration with Other Software
- QuickBooks Desktop Mac Plus 2022 supports one-way conversion from QuickBooks Desktop for Windows 2018 to 2021.
- QuickBooks Desktop Mac Plus 2022 supports conversion to and from QuickBooks for Windows 2022.
- QuickBooks Desktop Mac Plus 2022 supports one-way conversion to QuickBooks Online.
- Apple numbers v7.0 or later and/or Microsoft Excel 2016 or later along with Microsoft 365 is required for the export of report and register data.
- Apple Mail or Microsoft Outlook 2016, or later along with Microsoft 365, is required for email.
If you are a QuickBooks windows user here is how you can convert QuickBooks windows file to a QuickBooks mac file.
Q. Is QuickBooks Desktop for Mac one-time purchase license still available for purchase?
A. QuickBooks Desktop for Mac one-time purchase license that provides support for 3 years is no longer available for purchase. Users using the 2021 Desktop with 3 years license will be provided support till May 2024 (it was discontinued from December 12, 2021)
Q. Why did Intuit launch a subscription version of its QuickBooks Desktop for Mac product?
A. The latest QuickBooks Mac Plus 2022 includes several new features, is even more secure than the older version, and has been designed specifically for Mac, making it compatible with the latest Apple hardware.