QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
Table of Contents
- 1 QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
- 2 Steps to fix QuickBooks Error 80029c4a in QuickBooks Desktop (2012-2018 Versions)
When you hear 80029c4a, you can identify it as the most popular QuickBooks error code to date. There are various solutions that are provided over the internet for QuickBooks Error 80029c4a, but not much of the work. Intuit is continuously trying to resolve this error, but it pops up in every QuickBooks version.
QuickBooks Error 80029ca is an error code related to the QuickBooks company file, where QuickBooks is unable to load the log files inside the QuickBooks company file. If you are not tech-savvy and don’t know much about how to fix this error, call QuickBooks technical support for instant help.
Steps to fix QuickBooks Error 80029c4a in QuickBooks Desktop (2012-2018 Versions)
QuickBooks Error Code 80029ca can be resolved using the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, before implementing these steps make sure your company is located in the correct folder. Try to locate your company file in your computer and use QuickBooks file doctor to repair the file without performing any below-mentioned steps.
Reboot the Computer (power flea)
- Shut down the computer
- Remove the power cable from the wall switch
- Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds (make sure you have unplugged the power supply from the machine)
- Plugin the power cable and switch on the computer
Upgrade to the latest version
- Update to the latest upgrade provided by Intuit for your particular version i.e. pro, premier, etc
- Intuit QuickBooks provided free updates for 3 years
- If you update your computer configuration then you have to find the compatible version (Charges may apply)
Run the Reboot.bat file
- Go to Program files in your C drive
- Open file by the name of Intuit
- Select the version that you are using for e.g. QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 10.0 or QuickBooks Pro 2016
- Search for reboot.bat file and double click on it
- After running rebbot.bat file it will restart your system and will make sure components of QuickBooks are registered properly
Uninstall and Re-install your QuickBooks to resolve error code 80029c4a
If the above-mentioned steps don’t resolve your problem perform this step
- While you un-install the software do not select the repair option because it may give you error 1334 while installation, so select the remove option
- Go to the Intuit QuickBooks download website and download the version you had
- After downloading install the software
Contact QuickBooks Experts To Repair Error 80029c4a
If you still face QuickBooks error code 80029c4a contact the support team via QuickBooks support phone number +1-888-727-4587.