QuickBooks Error H202, H101, H303 or H505
The most popular series of QuickBooks errors if you are a QuickBooks multi-user customer. QuickBooks Error h202 is one of the most encountered ones. QuickBooks is showing an error H101, H202, H303, or H505: when Users are trying to open a company file in the Multi-users file.
Why QuickBooks Error H202 occurs:
There are various issues that can cause this error.
- When the settings of the hosting configuration are incorrect.
- When QuickBooks Firewall is blocking the communication to the company file.
- When.ND file is incorrect or damaged.
- When the QuickBooks Database server manager is using a different IP address.
- When the settings of DNS are incorrect.
- When QuickBooks services are not running.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error H202:
Solution 1 – Download & Use QuickBooks File Doctor
To fix QuickBooks Error H202 download the QuickBooks File Doctor and run it. QuickBooks file doctor will automatically remove the H-series and Multi-users errors. Solution 2 –
- Open QuickBooks and Select Files Utilities.
- If you find Host Multi-users Access, this means the computer is not hosting the company file, and users can go to the next computer.
- Note: DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN HOST MULTI-USER ACCESS.
- Confirm it with Yes.
- In the window of the Company, the file must be closed, select yes.
- Repeat the last three options on each computer.
Verify QuickBooks Services:
- Confirm that QuickBooks DBXX (XX represents the year of QuickBooks) and the services of QuickBooks Monitor Services have started.
- Press Window Button
- Open run by clicking Win + R key.
- Write MSC and enter.
- Find QuickBooksDBXX services.
- Double press on QuickBooksDBXX and confirm that startup is on Automatic and it has started.
- Go to the Recovery Tab.
- Click on the Dropdown of First Failure and choose to Restart the Service option. It will automatically restart the service of QuickBooksDB.
- Click on Apply and select Ok.
- Repeat the above 1 to 6 steps for QuickBooks Monitor Services also.
- Open each affected workstation of QuickBooks Multi-user mode. If the issue occurs, make sure the service of QuickBooks DBXX is a member of the Administrator Group and has Appropriate Permissions.
Contact QuickBooks Experts to Repair QuickBooks Error h202, h505
If any of the above steps do not resolve QuickBooks Error H202, then contact QuickBooks support. QuickBooks Error Support will solve your Queries instantly, and it provides 24/7 services. Get the best solution for your queries and dial QuickBooks Error Support Number +1888-727-4587.