QuickBooks Payroll Error – QuickBooks Error 30159
Table of Contents
QuickBooks error 30159 is encountered when the user is trying to update QuickBooks payroll or is working on his company’s Payroll. There can be many damages that can affect your company data due to this error. Hit CTRL+K on your keyboard to know the status of your Payroll with your QuickBooks.
If your EIN status is deactivated, then please contact QuickBooks payroll support for reactivation of your EIN. Therefore there are other ways that can cause QuickBooks error code 30159.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 30159
- QuickBooks is not installed properly
- EIN Status is not active
- Windows reg files are corrupted
- Windows is not updated
- QuickBooks payroll is not updated
- The quickBooks company file is corrupted or damaged
Solution for QuickBooks error code 30159
- Run QuickBooks as an administrator
- Re-install QuickBooks
- Repair your QuickBooks
- Repair your company file using QuickBooks file doctor
- Update QuickBooks payroll
- Run Windows scan to check files that are damaged which are creating issues for QuickBooks to update properly
Get Support for QuickBooks Error 30159
Contact QuickBooks Payroll support to get instant support for QuickBooks error code 30159. Call QB Payroll Support Experts at +1888-727-4587 and get your QuickBooks errors fixed easily.