QuickBooks Won’t Open? Here is how you can fix it
- 1 QuickBooks Won’t Open? Here is how you can fix it
- 2 QuickBooks won’t open – Troubleshooting Repair Guide
- 3 How to fix QuickBooks Won’t Open
Usually, QuickBooks users come across this application failure when QuickBooks won’t open or QuickBooks has stopped working in the middle or is not responding to any of your actions. There are various solutions on the web that may work but the solution provided by our QuickBooks experts is time-tested. You can also contact our technical support helpline for quicker and more efficient assistance.
Reasons why QuickBooks Won’t Open or respond – QuickBooks Desktop
- Error In Company File
- Corrupted Data File
- QuickBooks is not updated
- QuickBooks desktop is not installed correctly
- QuickBooks desktop license is expired
- QuickBooks Desktop is running in the background process
Support by Experts by QuickBooks won’t open or not respond
You can quickly restart your computer and launch your QuickBooks as “run as an administrator” or can contact QuickBooks technical support on our toll-free number mentioned above if it does not start.
QuickBooks won’t open – Troubleshooting Repair Guide
After opening the QuickBooks company file or by taping the company file icon, QuickBooks won’t open and the QuickBooks desktop does not start, in some scenarios, you can simply reboot the computer and again try opening QuickBooks.
How to fix QuickBooks Won’t Open
Solution 1: CLOSE QBW32.exe process in the task manager
- Right-click over the taskbar and select task manager
- Select the process tab and scroll down to find qbw32.exe and click end process
Solution 2: OPEN QuickBooks in no company open mode
- Press and hold down the CTRL key and right-click on the QuickBooks desktop icon and open it, QuickBooks will launch itself in no company open mode
- try opening the company file now
If QuickBooks gives an error message, call technical support for an instant fix.
Solution 3: Run the QBINSTALL tool
- Download and run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool (QBINSTALL tool) to repair minor errors that can be the cause of QuickBooks not responding
- Save the company file locally
- Restart the computer after the whole process finishes up
Get help from QuickBooks Professionals
If any of the above-provided solutions do not work and your QuickBooks has stopped working, Call QuickBooks experts on Quickbooks error support toll-free number +1888-727-4587 and get your company files repaired by the data services team. Our QuickBooks technicians perform clean re-installation for you.