How does QuickBooks Error PS101 Occurs
Table of Contents
- 1 How does QuickBooks Error PS101 Occurs
While you are working on your QuickBooks Payroll and when you try to download the latest Payroll tax table you see a warning message on the screen. The warning message says QuickBooks Error PS101: QuickBooks payroll update did not complete successfully. Please try again before the deadline reaches for payroll submission.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error PS101
Solution 1: Repair your QuickBooks using verify and rebuild to check any QuickBooks file errors.
Here is how to navigate to QuickBooks Verify Data Utility
- Close all QuickBooks windows
- Open your company file
- and then go to file > utilities > verify data
Solution 2: Run Reboot Files to register QuickBooks Desktop Files in Windows
- Close QuickBooks and make sure all QB windows are closed
- Check your firewall options
- Check if QuickBooks is conflicting with any third-party protection software
- Locate QuickBooks File Stored Locally or right-click on the QuickBooks icon and click on properties
- Choose to open the file location
- Locate reboot.bat and run it as an administrator
Contact Desktop Technical Support to Resolve QuickBooks Error PS101
If the above-mentioned steps do not work install/uninstall QuickBooks desktop in selective startup mode or get in touch with our QuickBooks support agents to help you resolve QuickBooks Error PS101. Dial QuickBooks support phone number +1888-727-4587 and get an instant fix for your problem.