QuickBooks Error 3371
Table of Contents
QuickBooks error 3371 is generally displayed when you are trying to open QuickBooks. It indicates that QuickBooks is unable to load the license file or the QuickBooks license somehow got corrupted. It is a common QuickBooks error that can be fixed easily by resetting the QuickBooks license file.
Intuit QuickBooks Software is designed to manage small and medium-sized businesses. QuickBooks handles all financial services securely and smoothly with lesser time spent.
QuickBooks ensures that your business is running with no barriers in the Financial Services sector and if something goes wrong then how to handle it and make a perfect decision for your business.
QuickBooks has various products and different versions. An organization needs to find out which product and version of QuickBooks are suitable for their business.
What is QuickBooks Error 3371 (Status code 11118) & How to fix it?
Recently some users are confronted with a QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118; this error occurs when users are trying to open QuickBooks or when they are trying to activate QuickBooks. Error 3371, Status code 11118 occurs when QuickBooks couldn’t load the license data.
This error may cause by damaged and missing files or if you are using a QuickBooks license that has been used for more than three years. Now users asked why QuickBooks is showing this error, the main reason for showing this error is that the QuickBooks desktop run is Damaged or Missing.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118
There are specific steps that help users to solve this error:
- The first thing users need to ensure is that their system is up-to-date with the new window release.
- Then Remove the entitlementdatastore.ecml file, the file is located in the C drive of your system, under the folder of Intuit, Entitlement. After removing the file open QuickBooks and complete the QuickBooks registration process.
- If the above step doesn’t work, try to download QuickBooks Clean Install Tool and click on uninstall and remove it.
- After this step, Download and Run QuickBooks_Clean_Install_tool.exe and install it. Search for the Intuit folder and change its name to Intuit.old and make sure you are not deleting the Intuit folder which contains QuickBooks company files.
- The last step for users is to reinstall the QuickBooks with CD or maybe with links.
Contact Experts to Resolve QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
If any of the above steps don’t work, then contact QuickBooks Support instantly. QuickBooks Support provides 24/7 services to QuickBooks users. Call our QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1888-727-4587 and get your QuickBooks license data reinstalled immediately.