Invalid Customer ID or LVL_ERROR in QuickBooks
Table of Contents
Invalid Customer ID or LVL_ERROR occurs when Intuit servers detect an invalid customer ID with Online services like Banking. This error code is found in the Log files of QuickBooks i.e. Qbwin.log, It is recommended to get this issue resolved by an Intuit certified technical support but we are mentioning some basic troubleshooting steps that would also work.
Solution for Invalid customer ID and LVL_Error
- Open Company file and go to Chart of Accounts
- Right-click and edit the bank account settings that are connected online
- Select Online Services under bank account settings
- Check the Customer ID and make sure the details are correct
- Verify the data integrity under Utilities that require the connection from Intuit with a valid Customer ID
Logfile issue can also be a major issue where you would require the assistance of Intuit Data service and there are additional charges for getting help from the QuickBooks Data service team. Call our QuickBooks support phone number at +1888-727-4587 for more information on this topic.
Note: Under Invalid customer ID there is one more error code i.e. QuickBooks Error OL-332, search our knowledge base to troubleshoot this issue.